Monday, November 25, 2013

"Don't wear beige. It might kill you."

My roommate and I have a bit of a joke going.

As he approaches graduation and I learn to cope with the aftermath of graduation, we are both struggling with the discovery of some of life's harsh realities.  

We joke that, despite these realities, as long as we live as fabulous a lifestyle as possible, everything will be alright.

Okay. Fine. It's not a joke.

Regardless, after a moderately fabulous brunch on Saturday morning, we ran some errands and decided to reward our productivity with some late afternoon/early evening mojitos. 

As we sat on the couch sipping our drinks (fabulously, I might add), Patrick stumbled upon a 47 minute documentary about 6 women over the age of 73.  The documentary, entitled Fabulous Fashionistas, tells the story of these 6 women, all of whom have a passion for fashion and hold the firm belief that age is irrelevant.  They hope to prove that it is indeed possible to be just as fabulous when you are 87 as it is when you are 22.

Reassuring.

I won't go into further detail, but instead, I'm providing a link for any of you that may be interested in viewing the film.  I would highly recommend it.


For those of you that remain unconvinced I'm going to include some pictures of these delectable divas.

Prepare to be inpsired, my friends!


That stare though.


THOSE GLASSES THOUGH.


She's 85.

Just watch it.

2 comments: